Minerva Turkey Knits Podcast Episode 28: Hot Hot Hot!
Click here to download MTK EP28-HotHotHot!
Don’t forget to come over and join the Ravelry group, and make sure you sign up for my weekly newsletter. It’s so nice to be back with you guys this week.
Knitting Works in Progress
- Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu using Blue Moon Fiber Arts Yaksi base in the Pond Scum colorway
- Dotted Rays by Stephen West using a Big Wheel in the Entice base from Hazel Knits in the Iris colorway.
- Pebble Beach Shawl by Helen Stewart using Triskelion Yarns in the Caer Iris colorway from the Ysolda Shawl club.
- Barn Raising squares-various scraps and minis. Pattern from Knitalong by Larissa Brown and Martin John Brown
- Into the Whirled May club fiber
- Tangerine Designs project bag
- Ysolda club yarn
- Fat Squirrel Aran size bag
- Tara tank dress pattern purchased at The Loopy Ewe
- DPN cozy from Little Bobbins
Bags shown this week