MTKEpisode21-I Have Unicorn Tails! – MinervaTurkeyKnitsPodcasts
Don’t forget to come over and join the Ravelry group, and make sure you sign up for my weekly newsletter. We have an awesome giveaway for this episode. You definitely don’t want to miss out on a chance to win!
Knitting Works in Progress
- Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu using Blue Moon Fiber Arts Yaksi base in the Pond Scum colorway
- Afterthought Heel socks by Laura Linneman using Must Stash Perfect Sock OCD kit in the Kama Sutra colorway.
- Barn Raising squares-various scraps and minis. Pattern from Knitalong by Larissa Brown and Martin John Brown
- Miss Babs Enlightenment from Bosworth Temple Teak Kit 50% Merino 50% Silk.
- Barn Raising Square in the Merry and Bright colorway from MarigoldJen.
- Upstairs Downstairs cowl by Paula Emmons Fuessle using Sojourn Sport in the Coral colorway from Miss Babs.
- Here is the link to the bag tutorial I spoke about, The Improv Tote.
- Ysolda Shawl Club skein: Triskelion Yarn and FIbre in the Caer Idris colorway.
- The Whole Stable of Madelinetosh Unicorn Tails ordered from The Loopy Ewe.
Bags shown this week