Minerva Turkey Knits Podcast Episode 25: Two Week Headache
Don’t forget to come over and join the Ravelry group, and make sure you sign up for my weekly newsletter. It’s so nice to be back with you guys this week. I missed sharing my knitting with you.
Knitting Works in Progress
- Hitofude Cardigan by Hiroko Fukatsu using Blue Moon Fiber Arts Yaksi base in the Pond Scum colorway
- Afterthought Heel socks by Laura Linneman using Must Stash Perfect Sock OCD kit in the Kama Sutra colorway.
- Dotted Rays by Stephen West using a Big Wheel in the Entice base from Hazel Knits in the Iris colorway.
Spinning Work in Progress
- 7 skeins of Sparrow from Quince and Co. in the Viburnum colorway
- Assorted fabrics from Joann’s and Sewing Studio to make ALL the things
Bags shown this week